Helping Clinica Colorado
How You Can Help
Clinica Colorado relies on our professional and administrative volunteers to help us deliver quality medical care. Hundreds of hours are devoted each year and we could not do it without our wonderful volunteers! If you are interested in becoming a medical or administrative volunteer, or would like more information, please contact Sandy Rangel, our office manager at email@example.com or via telephone at 720-443-8461.
In order to keep our medical care costs low for our patients, we rely on financial support through various resources!
Individual donations provide assistance directly to our patients! While any personal donation is greatly appreciated, here are what donations are used for:
- $25.00 covers the cost of one office visit.
- $100 covers the cost of a Well Woman exam, including an annual pap smear, a clinical breast exam and relevant lab tests.
- $500 provides five Well Child visits.
- $1,000 provides complete OB care for two pregnant moms and their babies.
To make a secure individual donation via credit card, visit Colorado Gives. You may also contact our office to process a secure credit card donation, or mail a check to the address below.
Foundation and Governmental Funding
In 2016 the following foundations and governmental entities have granted funds to Clinica Colorado:
- Caring for Colorado Foundation
- Colorado Primary Care Fund
- Community First Foundation
- Komen Colorado
- Women’s Wellness Connection
Corporate and Business Partners
- New West Physicians
- Shepherd of the Hills Presbyterian Church
- St. Joseph Hospital Women's Health Group
- The Colorado Trust
If your work place offers payroll deduction giving, you will find us listed with the Community Health Charities Federation, or we may be written in on any campaign! If you write us in, you may need our FEIN #27-3794068.
- Partnership for Colorado
- Denver Employees’ Combined Campaign
- Colorado Combined Campaign
- Rocky Mountain Combined Federal Campaign (Designation Code #78915)
Clinica Colorado is an Enterprise Zone Eligible Organization
This means that your contribution makes you eligible for a state income tax credit equal to 25% of your donation. Combined with federal charitable income tax deductions, your gift to Clinica Colorado can result in substantial tax savings.Find Out More!